Friday, January 18, 2008

T.Roky Tribute On The Night of The Dance/The Dirty Ending

T.Roky Tribute On The Night Of the Dance
Part 1

Rock me baby.
rock me,!
baby all long night,
dance like a zombie,
feels so right, right now show ya how,
take it,
shake it
shake it,
don’t break it,
shake it
shake it
break it down,
take it down, make in now, dis just in now, brake en news, ya can use, for da future of the youth, are da hope for, no more, thought of anything but da brain, on da brain, feel no pain, house a da corpse, shake it like one, a zombie, dance like a zombie,
rock me baby,
yeah baby, yeah baby,
sad baby, glad baby,
best I had baby,
ya could rock me so good, maybe ya could, do it again, oh good, ya should, cause ya could rock me so good. Yeah baby maybe ya could, do it again, oh good, so good you should, rock me
Stood up at da gates a hell, by dat she devil, in da details, so watch the detail, a dis rhyme, so fine of detail, kill em in da retail, wit da details, all bout da details
a da dance,
da dance like a,
like da, like a
zombie,
top a my head, brain dead dance, zombie dance, of da zombie, for da night a the zombie, the night of the dance, like em, I do’n it right?
Yeah.
Ya got me know ya rock me, art medium words ya heard da word is of da brid, ta night,
feels so right, right now show ya how,
take it,
shake it
shake it,
don’t break it,
shake it
shake it
break it down,

Part 2-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Dirty ending


Repeated over an over again, ya got me in da detail baby, maybe ya should, real good, ya should, failed actor could, act like ya gonna dance ta night, of da zombie,
Like zombie?
Da dance of da night, a da right, way ya rock me, so good, wit dis song, ya to me said, ya said ta me, you dead ta me, rock me so good, wit dis song,
bang like a gong
dis song bang like a gong
in da window details can be seen clear, clearly, a gate me at alone on a date, standing on, stare down in to da head,
stare down to da dead
look at em, Roky rock me when rock, how he walk wit a zombie,
an she rock me, whole head from a stranger, big tit read head,
stranger,
strange dat da direction change, for da end a dis ,
Dance like a zombie,
Rock me
She did wit all hear glory, whole head, T.Rex best wit sex, see innovative, how?
T.Rex Roky rock you,
Got to,
Props in respects,
Conclude wit sex,
a dance like a zombie,
Lines like dis, make ya, one ta dance
Like a zombie
To dis,
ta me
See what it about
Figure dis shit out
Shout of she devil, who stand me up, at da gate wit da hole, how we roll, I thought we agree,
you
her
me
Zombie…..

Like a zombie
Repeat
Like a zombie
Repeat
Like a zombie
She got me
Like a zombie
She rock me
Like a zombie
Repeat
Like a zombie
Repeat
Repeat
Repeat

No comments: