Friday, January 18, 2008

Cog One Better

So here the deal, sometimes Cog gets so into this shit, he ends up with it, so to make up for it, the 2 part shit, while not bad, but it aint the best shit I had, so I'll give ya one better.



If Cog so confident, How come he always be ask’n approval? Yo! Whata ya mean? Cogs so confident he over flow with it, especially when he flow wit it. And ya know it, so concentrate and restate,
Ok, I mean how come he all ways, try N, explain his rhyme, like he aint sure sometime
Yeah?
Ah shit
Dat just hit!
Dat line be da shit, you know like that how he go, run like a cat for a dog, best in show, you best go through it with a fine tooth comb, cause Cog a master wit da mind and da rhyme, time, dime, ninety nine,
Read it again,
An again
Anna again
Anna bounce on my cock while I rock dis beat, kick pedal at my feet, give that shit a kick that hi-hat a hit, hand clap, and ass tap, on the trap set, she’s so wet, bounce to da beat, pussy met cock while we rock, Shocker later for greater, locker room bragger, that line make ya swagger, I drum while I shag her, curl’n her toes while the beat goes, on we get off, she get off, beat goes on, she go oh, an again over and over, Cog done showed her, the divine, a beat and a rhyme, all at da same time!!!!
Oh shit
What did you expect!
Cog letter better then dog!
Ah shit,
dog shit,
shit dog
he rock
he Cog!
And cog rock wit it, it be da shit, gonna question it?
Do you mean I explain it, dat cause ya cant contain it! Ah Cog, ya sly dog, the insanity The vanity, I mean who can be this good?
Really?
Could ya be any more full of your self,
Sure
and anna like ta be full of me too, while I bust da beat for you,
I own this,
I know this
On a drum throne? Hell yes, Anna on a drum thrown while I own da beat, title track, hit like that, deep shit I know, how deep you go? Ask Anna she know.
ah shit,
ah Cog , letter better then a dog.

No comments: